The Road Less Traveled
– Construction has started on M-37 on the Old Mission Peninsula. Single lane closures are anticipated in both directions anticipated. This project is currently expected to last until July 20th, 2022.
– Construction is underway on Townline Road (West of Kingsley), creating closures for both directions. This roadwork is expected to wrap up June 20th, 2022.
Simply click here or on the map itself to access the GTCRC’s handy interactive map showing all information in detail.
In a Roundabout Way
Check out our customized map of Grand Traverse County below for visual information about where you will encounter roundabouts- both present and future:
- Blair Townhall & M-37 S. (MDOT)
- Vance & M-37 S. (MDOT)
- Four Mile & Hammond Rd. (GTCRC)
- Parsons & Airport Access Rd. (CITY of Traverse City)
- M-72 E. & Lautner Rd. (MDOT)
- Lautner Rd. & Town Center Dr. (GTCRC)
- M-72 E. & Town Center Dr. (Acme Meijer access road). (MDOT)
- In progress– Cass & Keystone Rd. (GTCRC)
- In progress– Keystone/Beitner, at River Rd. (GTCRC)
Author’s Note: Please use caution and allow for extra travel time when travelling through any routes where construction is present. All timelines are subject to change, please refer to the GTCRC site periodically for updates.